Monday, April 29, 2019

ideas


Sunday, April 28, 2019 (6:43 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You. There was more sleep for me. Thank You Father.

Exactly three hours ago I was wondering if that was it for me for the night. I had very clear new ideas about upcoming events for which I thanked and still thank You. There was yet another idea. Then back to sleep. Thank You God.

Thank You that I even get to come before You with the idea of new ideas. Reading in the apostle Paul’s second letter to the believers in Thessalonica I find myself encouraged.

As I learn more about this letter, I discover The Life Recovery Bible’s RECOVERY THEMES for this book are: God is the Source of Our Hope, The Importance of Perseverance, God’s Reassuring Power and Presence. Yes. Yes. And yes!

Father, I love coming to You. Learning more about You as our Source of hope. Being reminded of how important it is to be persistent. Not giving up. As well as reading of Your reassuring power and presence.

Yes Father, we get to be strong in You and in Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10). How often do I forget that it’s not ever all about me? It is always all about You. Thank You God!

2 Thessalonians 1:11, “Because we know that this extraordinary day is just ahead, we pray for you all the time - pray that our God will make you fit for what He’s called you to be, pray that He’ll fill your good ideas and acts of faith with His own energy so that it all amounts to something.”

Yes please Father. Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment