Sunday, April 7, 2019

♪ Eres Tú ♪ ~ 3/31/19


Sunday, March 31, 2019 (7:19 a.m.)
South to Cabo San Lucas
Oh most dear and holy God,

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

It is YOU… and right there the music in my mind started, completely changing my focus and direction. One minute I’m thanking You for all You are and do on our behalf.

And the next? I’m searching to find the translation for the Spanish words I am singing to You. ♪Eres Tú♪

Loosely translated, I’m hoping on the right track with what I’ve found. ♪Yes. That’s You. Every wonderful sensation… the touch of love in the night… a promise of laughter… the sun in the morning on a mountain, the green of a meadow in the soft summer dew Oh yes, Oh yes, that is You♪

Holy God how I thank You for the things You sing to and teach us. How grateful I am to settle in and consider You being in ♪the love song… the silvery music of a fountain, the sensual whisper of a mellow guitar… the love of my lifetime… the lingering rainbow♪

Yes! Just look at how quickly You come to mind when I experience incredible beauty. Like the lingering of a rainbow. You are absolutely the “Wow!” factor in my life. Thank You God.

We have the opportunity to do so many things today. There are places to go and people to see. Be in it all Dearest God.

I love You. I long to serve You and to share You with those I meet. Be in, with, by, through and for me this day Blessed God.

Thank You for Who and all You are. Truly ♪Eres Tú♪. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(287 words ~ 8:04 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment