Wednesday, April 10, 2019

grateful smile


Tuesday, April 9, 2019 (7:06 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Here I am. Awake. With an attitude. I’ve yet to decide if it’s good or not.

The smile is real. Though it does seem to come and go. That’s how I came back around to focusing on You again. I like when it stays. Reminding me that You are good. All the time.
(7:55 a.m.)

Mm. Another smile. Gentle. Deep. Sincere. Genuine. And grateful.

Yes Father! This smile is filled with gratitude. Imagine that. I confess my attitude to You and You change it right where I sit. Thank You.

Here again I had a choice. Rant about my own perception of this slight or that omission, OR call on Your goodness. Thank You for reminding me that through it all, You are good.

Choosing to look to You rather than any degree of hurt feelings, I am sent over to read Paul’s words about the importance of being transparent (2 Corinthians 3). And confident (chapter 4). In You.

Bless You Father! I can very easily fall victim to my own thinking. This hurt. That disappointment. Then out of nowhere, another grateful smile. Thanks Dad.

Fully exhaling reminds me to settle in and focus on You. Various songs and hymns jumble together to start the singing in my soul. ♪Through it all, through it all My eyes are on You Through it all, through it all It is well♪

And here again, the smile. Another natural inhalation. And peace. Your peace. Praise You Father.

Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. Take any perception of my having been intentionally left out and turn it into the good that only You can create.

I love You. I need You. I want You. And I ask You… into my heart, my soul, my mind and my strength. Thank You Father. Praise You. Bless and glorify You. Yes! Grateful smile. Amen.
(323 words ~ 8:57 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment