Thursday, December 6, 2018

Psalm 25


Thursday, December 6, 2018 (6:03 a.m.)
Holy God,

Good morning. Thank You. You are good. We are grateful. Work in me again this day, I ask.
(6:53 a.m.)
Mmm, and You do.

I get to read in and of Your Word. Directed to Psalm 25:8-10, I settle in. Breathing fully. Hoping. Trusting. Believing You to be all that David says You are. Good (v. 8). Saving (5). Merciful (7). Rescuing (15). Protective (20).

Yes Father. I sit. Read. And smile. All it takes is one word [settle] or phrase [be still] and my mind takes another unexpected turn. “Be still and know that I am God!” (Psalm 46:10).

You ‘speak’ to us always. Thank You for the times I am able to ‘hear’ You. You provide us the faith, hope and love (1 Corinthians 13:13) we need to proceed everyday. Thanks Dad.

The United States of America is going through a time of grief and reflection right now. The death and ultimate burial of our “kinder and gentler” forty-first president. People are mourning. Suspending hostilities of otherwise bitter exchanges.

Work in our vulnerabilities right now Dearest God. While hearts are softened and reflective, come in and fill the void left by a man who truly led by Your example.

You alone are good Blessed God. You absolutely know what is best. Lead us. Guide us. Use us. Change us.

I love You. I long to serve You. Do all You must. Thank You God. Amen.

(254 words ~ 7:34 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment