Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Goodness.


Wednesday, December 12, 2018 (5:59 a.m.)
Holy God,

Good morning. Good sleep. Good work. Good God. There seems to a theme running through here.

Thank You Father. Thank You for the goodness that comes from You. Mm, yes. Goodness. Your goodness.

I get to search and read Your Word. Right now? Psalm 31. A crying out from David. Surrender. Trust. Commitment. A complete reliance on You. Even words spoken by Jesus on the cross, verse 5.
(6:28 a.m.)

Just now, a reminder to look outside the window. Your glorious goodness expressed in living color! Bright, vibrant colors. Thank You God.

Thank You for signs of Your goodness that come to us in so many ways. Continue Your work in me that I will truly share that goodness with others.

David knew to turn to You. To trust (14) Your great goodness (19). Thank You for his example Dearest Lord. Empower and embolden me in being strong and taking courage (24a) as one who truly loves (23) and puts my hope in You (24b).

Mm, yes. Goodness. Your great goodness and blessings. Use me this day, exactly as You know is best. I love You Father. Increase my faith in all You are and all You do. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(214 words ~ 6:45 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment