Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Priorities!


Tuesday, December 18, 2018 (5:48 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You for the ways You are changing our hearts. Interests. Priorities.

Yes Father. Priorities! Your Word. Your plans. Your love. Joy. Peace. Patience… (Galatians 5:22-23).

Speaking of joy, I made another mistake the other day. Even this is a change for me. Being able to quickly identify and admit errors. Thank You Father!

The third week of Advent is traditionally known as one of joy, not peace. Peace is symbolized next week. Thank You Father.

Thank You for the work You do. In our hearts. Our souls. Our minds. Our strength. It’s You. Wow! Would You even look at this?

What seems to come completely out of nowhere, suddenly I am singing in Spanish. Two words. But still! Eres TĂș. It Is You.

See? Even this. A second language with which I am mostly unfamiliar, singing perfectly to me of some of Your aspects. Thank You Father. I have chills and tears at Your perfection. Thank You.

Thank You that Your Word speaks to us in so very many ways. Turning to it we are encouraged. Warned. Compelled. Promised.

Most dear and holy God, this morning I ask You to guide and direct us in pleasing and serving You as You wish. Thank You for all You are and all You do. Use us to Your good and to Your glory.

I love You. I thank You. I need You. I trust You. Enable and empower me in sharing Your joy. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(260 words ~ 7:26 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment