Sunday, December 9, 2018

choosing "faith"


Sunday, December 9, 2018 (6:14 a.m.)
Holy God,

Good morning. Thank You. Lead me this morning, won’t You?
(7:07 a.m.)

Very close to an hour has been spent searching which word You would have me associate with the Second Sunday of Advent. I have it written as “love”. Some refer to it as the Sunday of Hope, which I celebrated last week. Others prefer “peace”. I confess confusion.

Speak loudly to me please. Guide. Direct. Calm. Settle.

The Scripture verses I find cited most direct us to preparing the way. So here I sit. Settling in to Your leading. Choosing “faith”. Mm. Yes. Holy God, forsaking all I trust Him!

Zechariah’s Prophecy (Luke 1:67-80) at the birth of his son, John [the Baptist].

John the Baptist Prepares the Way (Matthew 3:1-2).

Comfort for God’s People (Isaiah 40).

It all takes faith. My focus for this week. Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(161 words ~ 7:59 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment