Wednesday, October 31, 2018

THINK


Wednesday, October 31, 2018 (6:52 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

Thank You for all the sleep I was able to have. Thank You for waking me just now with the thought that “I don’t know what I think I know.”

It’s been awhile since I’ve remembered that. And it’s true. I may THINK I know something concerning another person, but that doesn’t necessarily make it so.

Thank You Father. Thank You also for the reminder to THINK. Making sure that my thoughts, words and deeds are: true, helpful, inspiring, necessary and kind. You are so good to us Father. How I ask that You would keep working in, with, by, through and for me.

You keep bringing me to a place of forgiveness. And I continue inching away. I have some very firm, practically cemented, thoughts on certain individuals. Thank You that it was right in the middle of that thinking when You reminded me again about my not knowing what I think I know.

Thank You Father. It is not my business to take another’s inventory. No. I am to ♪Think, think, think on these things. Think on the things that are lovely. Think, think, think on these things, Think on the things that are good♪ (Charity Churchmouse). Oh yes Dear Father.

Philippians 4:8 (The Voice) tells us, “Finally, brothers and sisters, fill your minds with beauty and truth. Meditate on whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is good, whatever is virtuous and praiseworthy.”

Here I ask You to make it so Dear God. Yes. Do all You must in enabling me to “think about things that are true, honest, right, clean and pure, things that are lovely, and things that are good to talk about. If they are good, and if they bring praise to God, think about these things” (Worldwide English).

Yes please Father. Do all You must. I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(326 words ~ 8:54 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment