Saturday, October 20, 2018

order out of chaos


Saturday, October 20, 2018 (5:09 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You. Yesterday got away from me. With the extra energy I hadn’t had for so long one task led right in to another. Thank You Father. And forgive me.

Thank You that You know each of us so well. Our thoughts. Our hopes. Dreams. Plans. Thank You that we can bring them to You. Asking for discernment. And You bring order to our chaos.

Thank You Father.
(6:14 a.m.)
Yes, Dad.

Seemingly out of nowhere plans have already changed for the day. Thank You that I have You to buoy and strengthen me. Thank You that You love each of us so much.

Coming across a sermon “Contributed by Dean Morgan on Sep 10, 2004” he sites miracles that took place in the Old and New Testaments. Using various chaotic situations as examples, he concludes with Your Truth as he reminds us of the ‘peace and order You can bring where confusion and disorder reign.’

Thank You Father that we get to look to the cross. We are reminded of You providing Your people manna from heaven and water from rocks. So often I magnify circumstances instead of searching for You in the chaos. Thank You for calling me to look to You.

Mm. Yes. Take this day. Use it to Your good and to Your glory. And me in it. Exactly as You wish. I love You Father. I want You. I need You. I trust You. Bring order out of chaos. Thank You. Amen.

(261 words ~ 6:34 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment