Monday, October 15, 2018

"Come and see"


Monday, October 15, 2018 (5:50 a.m.)
Most Dear and Holy God,

Forgive me please. I avoided being here with You yesterday. I took my usual route when upset about most things. I pouted. Refused to say much. Did not worship You with my whole heart. Yes, Father. Forgive me please.

Thank You for allowing me to come 
(6:49 a.m.)
and see (John 1:39).

Thank You for time spent reading Your Word. Wondering. Hoping. Trusting. Believing.

Blessed God, I realize I have a really big problem with trust. And believing. I continue becoming more and more cynical. I doubt. Resist. And then resent.

Forgive me I pray. You are so much bigger than all of the petty things over which I struggle. Thoughts of not measuring up. Ah, but whose standard am I using? And therein lies the hope. You are my Lord. You are my Master.

I look to You. Asking You to lead me. Guide me. Work in, with, by, through and for me.

I read of discipleship. Discipline. And I ask You Father. Empower me to hearing, believing, learning, living as You would have me live… as a citizen of heaven (Philippians 1:27).

Oh yes Dear Father. Let me come and see what it is to live as a citizen of heaven. Do all You must Dear Lord. I love You. I need You. I trust You. I want You. Thank You Father.

Guide my heart, soul, mind and strength in loving You as You know is best. Thank You God. Amen.
(260 words ~ 8:22 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment