Monday, October 22, 2018

priorities


Monday, October 22, 2018 (6:13 a.m.)
Holy God,

Good morning. I’m looking to You to help me with priorities.

See? This is EXACTLY what I’m talking about! I ask. You supply. Thank You Father.

Searching Your Word for “priorities” I found only one mention. In the Amplified Bible. Psalm 119:37, “Turn my eyes away from vanity [all those worldly, meaningless things that distract - let Your priorities be mine], And restore me [with renewed energy] in Your ways.”

Turning in my Bible I recalled knowing something special about Psalm 119. It’s the longest psalm. Seeing 117 (the shortest) 118:8 came to mind as I recalled a recovery group woman excitedly pointing to its simplicity as a place of comfort.

“It is better to trust in the LORD than to trust in people.” Oh, Amen Father. Thank You.

Thank You that the moment I started reading Your Word, Your Truth began singing to my soul.

♪Give thanks to the Lord our God and King His love endures forever For He is good, He is above all things His love endures forever Sing praise, sing praise… Forever God is faithful Forever God is strong Forever God is with us Forever♪

Most Blessed God, as I look to You how truly I ask You to “Turn me away from wanting any other plan than Yours. Revive my heart toward You” (Psalm 119:37; The Living Bible).

Do all You must that I will live this day for You Father. In You. With You. By You. Through You. I love You so much. Thank You Father. Amen.

(264 words ~ 7:20 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment