Wednesday, October 10, 2018

still learning


Monday, October 8, 2018 (8:18 a.m.)
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Oh Most Dear and Holy Father God,

Thank You. Praise You. Laud and honor You.

Mm. Even these are not my usual words. “Laud and honor”? Not an expression that typically flows freely out of my consciousness.

Oh but how I thank You Father. For new to me phrases. New to me experiences. And especially for finding the missing car keys [in the refrigerator of all places]!

Yes Father, thank You. Thank You for fun. And finding.

So here we are. Surrounded by beauty that is somewhat new to us. Fall colors in the Eastern Sierras. I have chills. Tears. And all I can think to say is that my mind is blown.

I can’t wait to rush outside and experience it all. Yet my heart has so much it wants to express to You. Come with me as You show me whatever it is You want me to see this morning. I truly can’t seem to sit still!


No comments:

Post a Comment