Wednesday, October 24, 2018

contemplating


Wednesday, October 24, 2018 (7:47 a.m.)
Holy God,

Good morning. Thank You. Yes Father, thank You.

Thank You that I get to come and sit with You. Oh yes Father!

As I contemplate Who You are and all You do this morning I keep finding more and more reasons to smile. Broadly.

Turning in Your Word I first read Colossians 3:16. “Let the words of Christ, in all their richness, live in your hearts and make you wise. Use His words to teach and counsel each other. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts.” Yes!

And then over to Psalm 27:4, “I’m asking GOD for one thing, only one thing: To live with Him in His house my whole life long. I’ll contemplate His beauty; I’ll study at His feet.” Oh yes Father.

Here I ask you again to continue Your mighty work in, with, by, through and for me. I love You. And I long to represent You well.

Do all You must. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(179 words ~ 9:11 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment