Sunday, August 20, 2017

Your breath

Saturday, August 19, 2017 (6:14 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You! Sleep was better than usual. And I got to wake-up singing a song I was able to find quite easily. Searching ♪You’re the breath in our lungs♪ it turns out to be ♪Great Are You Lord♪

Oh, yes! Great are You Lord! Thank You.

♪You give life You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope You restore Every heart that is broken And great are You Lord It’s Your breath in our lungs So we pour out our praise We pour out our praise It’s Your breath in our lungs So we pour out our praise to You only♪

Yes Father! It’s Your breath in our lungs. You put it there. Originally (Genesis 2:7). For Your good and Your glory. Let me use it well this day.

I love You. Be glorified in the choices I make Lord. ♪And all the earth will shout Your praise Our hearts will cry These bones will sing Great are You Lord♪

Yes, let me use Your breath as You intended when You first gave it to me. Thanking You. Praising You. Amen.
(196 words ~ 6:52 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment