Saturday, August 12, 2017

no surprises

Saturday, August 12, 2017 (6:34 a.m.)
Holy God,

Surprise! To me. Nothing surprises You!

During the night and early morning I continued singing ♪Hee-nay ma tov (Behold how good)♪ All the while expecting to be singing it right now. For whatever reason You know is necessary it changed.

Now the song is ♪Every time I feel the Spirit Moving in my heart I will pray♪ Yes! ♪Every time I feel the Spirit Moving in my heart I will pray♪ Father thank You!

Thank You for speaking [and singing] Your Truth into my heart! Looking at all of the versions to this Spiritual, it’s a third verse that is ringing true.

♪Down in the valley, when I feel weak It’s when the devil, usually speaks Because he’s crafty, and full of lies I need the Spirit to keep me wise♪ Yes, Lord, satan is full of lies!

Thank You that You are bigger. Stronger. Mightier. Greater. Yes, Father! 1 John 3:20 Worldwide English tells us, “Even if our hearts think we are wrong, God is greater than our hearts and He knows everything.”

Thank You that You do know everything. Nothing surprises You. What a glorious God You are!

Be in and with me this day. I long to live it as You wish. I love You and desire to enjoy and glorify You exactly as You intend.

Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(237 words ~ 8:00 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment