Monday, August 21, 2017

Forever Reign

Monday, August 21, 2017 (6:32 a.m.)
Wonderfully, Perfect God,

Thank You. Thank You for such a perfect song with which to awaken. The only line I had was ♪I’m running to Your arms♪. That was enough however to match with the teardrops I’d drawn yesterday while singing ♪Forever Reign♪ Thank You God.

Hmm, yes. Thank You Father. Thank You for the work You do in us. Thank You that we get to sing [and cry] out to You. ♪Oh, I’m running to Your arms I’m running to Your arms♪ Thank You that in doing so I find myself once again in Revelation 22.

I look to Your Word for hope Blessed Father. For Truth. This last chapter offers me both. The New Jerusalem. Jesus is coming. Mm, yes. “Amen! Come Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20b).

♪My heart will sing No other name Jesus, Jesus… Oh I’m running to Your arms… Nothing compares to Your embrace Light of the world forever reign♪

Mm, yes. Come Lord Jesus. Come into this day. Come into this prayer. Come into our hearts. Come into our lives. Our very existence. Mm, yes!

This praise and worship song proclaims ♪You are good, You are good When there’s nothing good in me You are love, You are love On display for all to see You are light, You are light When the darkness closes in You are hope, Your are hope You have covered all my sin♪

Thank You for songs that sing Your Truth into our very being.

♪You are peace, Your are peace When my fear is crippling You are true, You are true Even in my wandering You are joy, You are joy You’re the reason that I sing You are life, You are life In You death has lost its sting♪

On this day of total solar eclipse, thank You that YOUR light is never overshadowed. Light of the world Forever reign

Thank You Father. Use this day of natural phenomena to the good of Your Kingdom, Lord. We love You. ♪Let the riches of Your love always be enough♪ for ♪NOTHING compares to Your embrace♪

Mm, yes Dearest Lord. Yes! Amen.
(361 words ~ 8:22 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment