Thursday, August 31, 2017

basics

Thursday, August 31, 2017 (6:09 a.m.)
Most Blessed, Holy God,

Thank You that You are blessed and holy. Thank You that we have You to turn to. In times of joy as well as fear and sorrow.

Thank You God that You do not change. You are always the same. Good. Faithful. Loving. Forgiving. 

Thank You for the privilege of reading of Your attributes.
(7:55 a.m.)
Incredible God,

What a shock! Rain. Lightning. Thunder. No electricity. Memories. Limited outside communication. And Your Word.
(8:41 a.m.)
Yes Father,

Thank You for Your Word. And clean water. For drinking. And washing.

Blessed God, there are SO many things I take for granted. When it comes to having only our basic needs met again I give You thanks and praise.

♪Every time I feel the Spirit moving in my heart I will pray…♪

I woke up singing it again. I started searching it on the internet right before the power went out. I got just a taste. Just enough.

Mm, yes Father. You always provide us with the basics! Thank You. Praise You. Bless You.
(9:21 a.m.)
Yes Father, thank and praise You indeed!

Reading in Jude this morning, verse 20 starts the chorus singing again. ♪Every time I feel the Spirit…♪

Proverbs 16:1-3 reminds me of the importance of sharing all our plans with You. And even more importantly ~ being attuned to Your plans for us!

Thank You Father! Thank You for the music [♪Every time I feel the Spirit…♪] that continues to bring my thinking back around to You. There is a genuine excitement, an absolute thrill bubbling up in me.

A hand printed reminder to keep our eyes on Jesus and not our circumstances (Hebrews 12:1-3) honestly just fell out of a Bible onto the floor. Work in me this day Father. Exactly as You wish.

I love You. Praise You. Amen.
(323 words ~ 9:39 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment