Friday, August 25, 2017

Key Component

Friday, August 25, 2017 (7:06 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You. My body is feeling achy. Tired. Sleep deprived. And still I thank and praise You. There was sleep deep enough for me to remember some dreams. And YOU were the key component in the first one.

Hmm. Key Component. Yep that’s You alright!

Odd dreams. One with me realizing I was telling an out-and-out lie, while trying desperately to conceal the truth. In the midst ♪Unstoppable God♪ seemed to be playing in the background. Reminding me to confess. Fear of being found out kept me silent. Wanting to save face, the lie continued.

My immediate first words to having been awaken by the dog for a potty break were, “Thank You God. Thank You God. Thank You God.”

And again, right here. Right now. Thank You God that You are the Key Component to righting our thinking. The Key Component to our plans. To our hopes. To our dreams. Yes, even in this sense of the phrase, “our dreams”.

Father how I ask You to guide our usage of this day. We have ideas of what we would accomplish. Be at the very center of it all. Yes Father, be our Key Component in living this day as You would have us.

We love You. We long to serve You. We look to You for guidance as well as in praise and thanksgiving. Thanks Dad. I love You. Amen.

(243 words ~ 8:18 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment