Sunday, August 6, 2017

blessings flow

Sunday, August 6, 2017 (6:49 a.m.)
Mm, Most Blessed God,

Thank You! I got to wake up thinking about blessings flowing from You. Yes! They don’t get clogged. Or stuck. They flow.

I’m not exactly sure where this Truth will take me this morning. Already to the Doxology I’ve sung for as long as I can remember. And to “a pure river with the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb,” (Revelation 22:1).

Mm, most Holy God. Blessings flow from You. Thank You.

Continuing with this depiction of Your healing power and the crystal river flowing from Your throne, “coursing down the center of main street. On each side of the river grew a tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit with a fresh crop each month. The leaves were used for medicine to heal the nations” (v. 2).

Yes! Blessings flow. Empower us to use them to Your good and to Your glory. We are Yours and we long to live this day as You would have us. Sharing the blessings that flow freely from Your throne.

I love You Father. Use us as only You know is best. Thank You for flowing blessings. Amen.
(209 words ~ 7:51 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment