Friday, August 11, 2017

"in unity"

Friday, August 11, 2017 (9:08 a.m.)
Holy Loving God,

I said it to myself yesterday, “I want ♪Hinei [hee-nay] Ma Tov (Behold How Good)♪ to be my ‘fight song’!” Blessed, Holy God I keep feeling under attack. From sources. Situations… satan.

It happened again this morning. Yet another in the series of “it’s always something”. One set of circumstances led to seemingly little direction and very curt responses.

Thank You Father that Your Word (Psalm 133:1) rang out continuously in my heart, soul and mind! ♪Behold how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together… In unity, to dwell in unity Lalalalalalalalalalala. In unity, to dwell in unity…♪

I sang it out during the night. Again upon awakening. And once more when the rubber started meeting the road around here. Challenges, Father. We keep coming up against challenges. Some much more minor than others.

Thank You that You remind us that we are not one another’s enemy. We are a team. We work so much better “in unity”.

Father God, how I ask You to keep working in and with us. You are our God and we are Your people, the sheep of Your pasture (Psalm 95:7; 100:3). How I ask You to do all You must to unite us. ♪In unity, to dwell in unity Lalalalalalalalalalala♪

Mm, yes Father. Truth. Found in Your Word. Empower and embolden us to living as though we believe and trust You to be the Good Shepherd You are.

Thank You for reminding me again of our Pastor’s words when it comes to us being Your sheep. “It’s important to remember, sheep are dumb!” That helps me smile again. Thank You Father.

Speaking of smiling, all of Psalm 100 is reason to rejoice. Thank You Father. Praise You. Bless You. Worship, honor, glorify, fully esteem and revere You. Yes! Let me be reminded to always revere God’s holiness [ARGH!]. Yes! Praise You Father. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(334 words ~ 10:02 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment