Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Your Truth

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 (6:56 a.m.)
Sweet Jesus,

You bless us so much. Thank You. Thank You for insights. And instincts. Work with me this day in recognizing, trusting and obeying Your leading.

You reminded me to speak Your Truth to two little boys yesterday and the day before. They are precious. Blessings. Created in Your image. Fearfully and wonderfully made. So loved. What a change in behavior and attitudes.

Your Truth. Mm, yes Jesus, lead me in Your Truth this day. Remind me often of just exactly who I am in You, that I would freely share Your Truth with others.

I love You. I look to You. And I ask You to continue Your work in me. Lead me in Your Word and in all You have for me to put into practice.

As I read of Your Truth in Jude this morning, I am spurred to learn more. Teach me Jesus. Fill me with the ability to recognize and fully trust the presence of Your Holy Spirit. I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(176 words ~ 9:08 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment