Sunday, May 15, 2016

Pentecost

Thursday, May 12, 2016 (7:10 a.m.)
Mm,

Big smile. Head nodding. Songs singing within. Sitting up straight. Shoulders back and set. Mind stayed on You.

Jesus, thank You. The song I have been singing and trying to find is Jesus is Lord of All I've already found some that say this but they are not the one.

Ah, again. Psalty the Singing Songbook. Volume 10. Salvation Celebration. Thank You Jesus that we are called to celebrate the salvation that Your death and resurrection have brought to us.

Thank You that singing often leads me to searching, then finding. Thank You that this morning it seems as though I have found the motherlode!

I entered “Lord of all” and one of the Bible sections listed is Acts 10:36-37. Turning in The Life Recovery Bible I find it under the title The Gentiles Hear the Good News.

Taking the time to read of Peter's experience with Cornelius I am even more excited than before. Glancing ahead to the title The Gentiles Receive the Holy Spirit (44-48) I mistakenly associated it to being the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2:1-4).

No comments:

Post a Comment