Wednesday, May 11, 2016

the more

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 (7:58 a.m.)
Blessed Jesus,

Thank You! I don't know all the names there are for You. The more I look, the more I find. And the more confused I get.

At least 365 different references, phrases and actual names. My mind boggles and my heart seems to beat a little faster. There is an eagerness to learn more. A true desire.

“Lamb of God” (John 1:29, 36), “Alpha and Omega” (Revelation 1:8; 22:13), even “the divine Yes” (2 Corinthians 1:19), I want to explore these names. I absolutely want to know YOU all the more!

Work with me today. In. By. Through. For me all the way. Open doors that have previously been locked. Do all You must in teaching me how to praise, worship, adore and serve You. I love You. Let me live this day exactly as You wish.

♫Jesus, Jesus, Jesus There's just something about that name Teach me how to live each moment believing and standing firmly on Your name. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(176 words ~ 9:55 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment