Monday, May 23, 2016

"becoming 'Truth-full' "

Saturday, May 21, 2016 (6:31 a.m.)
Blessed Jesus,

Thank You! You reminded me of speaking Truth yesterday. Truth in love (Ephesians 4:15). Mm, yes. Thank You.

This morning I get to read more and more of Your Truth in Your Holy Word. And the more I read, the more excited I grow. Oh, thank You Jesus.

You guide us. Teach us. Provide Your Holy Spirit to indwell us. Reading of Your Truth (Ephesians 4) in The Life Recovery Bible I am profoundly blessed. How I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to continue Your very good work in me this day.

“Since Jesus described Himself as 'the Truth' (John 14:6) and we are to be filled with Him, the recovery process involves 'becoming Truth-full' ” (TLRB Honesty). Mm, yes Jesus, fill me with You and Your Truth that I may truly walk this day in full honesty.

I love You Jesus. I need You . And I thank You. Amen.

(157 words ~ 7:06 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment