Monday, May 9, 2016

right now

Mother's Day Sunday, May 8, 2016 (7:34 a.m.)
Holy, Holy Father God,

Thank You! Thank You that You made me a mom. Thank You that You surround us with Your love. Thank You for Your blessings and our challenges. Thank You Father for reminding me of the tremendous importance of keeping my mind in the right now.

I tend to run ahead, speculating on our circumstances. Or ruminate often on the past. Occasionally, perfectly, I recognize You encouraging me to stay current. Paying attention to what is going on. Right here, right now.

Psalm 40. (v. 17) !
(11:02 a.m.)

Jesus! A church service reminding us of the importance of using Your name.

Yes. Jesus, be Lord of my life. Lord of this day. Lord of right now. Yes, right now. I love You. Bless me. Keep me. Use me. As You wish. I love You. Praise You. Thank You. Amen.
(148 words ~ 11:05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment