Monday, May 16, 2016

Listening First

Monday, May 16, 2016 (6:21 a.m.)
Sweet, Sweet Jesus,

Thank You. You are working mightily in us at this house. Communication. A lessening of wills. Working together. Wow! Who knew? You did. All along!

Thank You Jesus. Thank You for Truth. Thank You for valuable information. Available at our fingertips. Thank You that You love us each. So very much.

Mm. Guide me in our time here this morning. Tune me in to where You would have me go in Your Word. Teach me what it is You'd have me learn.

(7:25 a.m.)

The Life Recovery Bible. Listening First. Acts 8:26-40. Philip. Angel. Eunuch. Spirit of the Lord. 

Mm, yes. Jesus, teach me to listen first. Let me hear what You would have me hear and share only what You would have me share.

I love You. I long to represent You well. Let me begin. Now. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(153 words ~ 8:00 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment