Thursday, May 19, 2016

thank You

Thursday, May 19, 2016 (5:30 a.m.)
Good early morning,

Hello. Hi. How's it goin'? Can you tell? I don't know how to even begin this morning. So again, hi. And thank You. We can never go wrong with thank You, can we?

Well, I guess as long as the tone matches the attitude. There can be some pretty sarcastic thank yous out there. Thank You that this is not one of them.

Hmm. Thank You Lord.
(6:13 a.m.)

Yes! Thank You Lord Singing these simple words led me to the lyrics by John Redmon and a lesson about the Shunammite woman of 2 Kings 4:8-37.
(7:08 a.m.)
Mm, yes. Thank You, Lord

Thank You for the opportunity of learning more. Of practicing putting Your Word into action. How I ask that this day You would guide me to the areas You would have me. Put me in tune with Your angel chorus.

Keep me on track in readily and eagerly singing and proclaiming He is good... It is well... Thank You Lord You are amazing. Holy. Perfect. Wonderful. And Jesus is Your name.

Thank You Jesus. Thank You for the changes You are making in my life. Provide exactly what You know I need to live this day to Your good and to Your glory. I love being excited about learning to love You more. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.
(231 words ~ 7:43 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment