Tuesday, May 31, 2016

You love us anyway

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 (6:17 a.m.)
Jesus,

Our Perfect One Who never changes. Yes. That's who You are. Perfect. Unchanging. Thank You that You are.

I am experiencing technological confusion again this morning. Thank You for reminding me that I don't want to waste precious time fussing over something I don't currently understand.

Thank You Jesus for Your Word. Thank You for Your Truth. Thank You for Your promises. Thank You that I get to come before You exactly as I am and You work in and with me.

How I thank You for the way You worked to change my heart and attitude yesterday. I seemed bent on behaving badly. Surly. Ill-mannered. Thank You for taking the one tiny fragment of willingness I offered You and changing my entire attitude.

Thank You for being all that You are and doing all that You do. For us. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Father. Thank You Holy Spirit.

Thank You for taking an ill-tempered, often spoiled brat and reminding her who she is in You. “Better than” my actions. You came to deliver us from ourselves. How grateful I am.

Thank You for the reminder just now of Joseph's response (Genesis 50:20) to the brothers who had sold him into slavery (37:18-36). “... You tried to harm me, but God made it turn out for the best...” You do that for us.

You know our hearts. Our souls. Our minds and our strength. You know every single thing we may try desperately to hide from others. And You love us anyway. Mm, yes. You love us anyway.

Thank You Holy Three-in-One. Thank You for all You are and all You do. Thank You that You are able to use all things for Your best for us. Thank You. Use me this day. Make me willing. I love You. Amen.

(308 words ~ 7:52 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment