Friday, May 20, 2016

this other song

Friday, May 20, 2016 (6:03 a.m.)

(7:02 a.m.)
♫Do, do, do, do, do, Do, do, do, do...

Oh, Yes! Thank You!

Holy Three-in-One, I spent quite some time trying to find the lyrics to a different song. It sings of this being a new day and then I fell back to sleep.

Lying here on the couch I noticed how heavy my body felt. Right as I started thinking the worse about myself those thoughts were immediately countered by the strains this other song.

Looking up the lyrics just now I see the phrase above is actually written Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh Followed later by the line This is gonna be the best day of my life I choose to believe this!

You keep reminding me to stay present. I get to accept however my body is feeling as a fact and not judge myself harshly for it. I don't have to try and figure out why it's happening. I just need to be aware. Right here. In this moment.

In doing that I remember that You keep leading me to making better choices. I am learning new things. Putting good practices into action. And yes I feel tired. My body is telling me many things. And I need to listen to it, without judging myself negatively.

You are doing this in me. You are effecting changes that are leading to this new awareness. When the internal judgments start You are right here reminding me to stop.

Thank You! There's another song that calls us to Sing to the Lord. Oh, sing God a new song That's what You've been doing for me. Teaching me to sing to You. To sing You a new song.

As I prepare to get started with this day, I am asking (Matthew 7:7) You to keep on leading me, guiding me, teaching me. Continue developing in me the positive habits You would have me practice.

I love You. I long to serve You. And I ask You to keep me singing. Wo-o-o-o-o-oh... Thank You. Amen.
(340 words ~ 8:55 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment