Monday, May 9, 2016

blessed Redeemer

Monday, May 9, 2016 (8:58 a.m.)
Blessed Jesus,

Praise You! Thank You for reminding me that it is at Your name that every knee shall bow (Philippians 2:10). “And every tongue [frankly and openly] confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord (sovereign God), to the glory of God the Father” (v. 11 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition).

Remembering this Truth prompted me to start singing Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer! Sing, O earth, His wonderful love proclaim! Mm, blessed Redeemer. Yes. All that I am not. All that I long to be. You are!

Thank You Jesus. Thank You that we get to come to You (Matthew 11:28). There's even an Untitled Hymn (come to Jesus) by Chris Rice that speaks of all the ways we get to come to You. Singing. Falling. Crying. Dancing. And ultimately flying. Why?

Because You are our blessed Redeemer! I need to not only remember this. I want and need to trust, believe and ACT on it! Ack! I confess to not being much into action these days.

James 2:17, “So you see, it isn't enough just to have faith. Faith that doesn't show itself by good deeds is not faith at all – it is dead and useless.” Here again I turn to You my blessed Redeemer. I look to You. Asking. Expecting You to work with, in, by, through and for me.

Jesus, I love You. I haven't said that in a really long time. I need You. I want You. And how I ask You to do all You must in changing me into the woman who will truly embrace “Faith and Endurance”.

James 1:2-4, “Dear brothers and sisters, whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything.”

Dearest Jesus, blessed Redeemer, redeem me please. To Your good and to Your glory. That I would truly represent You well in thought, word and deed. I love You. I thank You. I praise You. Amen.
(363 words ~ 10:19 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment