Monday, May 30, 2016

being clear

Memorial Day Monday, May 30, 2016 (6:35 a.m.)
Blessed Jesus,

I'm here. Confused. Stuck. Struggling. Wondering. Asking. Once again, technology boggles my mind. In wanting to correct one thing, ten others seem to have been affected. Anything to take my focus off of praising and worshiping You.

Jesus, forgive me. I've been trapped inside myself because of outside pressures. I'm confessing right now to not being able to communicate clearly. Yeah, that's it. I am asking You to empower me in learning to simply be clear.

With all the years I've spent side stepping and juggling to manage my words just so, help me in the fine art of being clear. Communicating well. Yeah. That's it.

My feelings got hurt yesterday. I felt blindsided. What was said didn't match what was meant. I haven't bounced back from it. I feel stalled. Trying to regroup. Resolution needs to happen. And I feel afraid. Another shoe might drop. A bigger issue may develop.

With all this said, I turn to You desperately seeking Your grace, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:14). Yes please. As I read Paul's Final Greetings to the church at Corinth in The Life Recovery Bible I read up to verse 11 and am again encouraged.

“Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words. Rejoice. Change your ways. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you.” Mm, yes.

Again I sing to You asking, Holy Spirit You are welcome here Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere Your glory God is what our hearts long for, To be overcome by Your presence, Lord Yes. Your presence Lord.

Help me learn to be clear in Your presence Lord. I love You. I want You. I need You. And I thank You. Use me as You wish this day. There's much to do and time is getting short. Thank You for Your love. Your Word. Your Truth. And Your promises. Align me with them. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(350 words ~ 7:12 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment