Monday, February 8, 2016

tipping the scales

Monday, February 8, 2016 (6:42 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You! You changed my growls and grumbles to a degree of gratitude. Thank You Father. I'll take gratitude any time I can get it.

Oh, and look here, a smile. Yes, thank You. Thank You that You are good. Holy. Faithful. Thank You that every single time I put my focus on all the things You are, instead of what I am not, You tip the scales back to where they so rightfully belong.

Yes. Thank You Father for always tipping the scales to You. Your praise. Your glory. Thank You for the work You continue doing in our hearts, our souls, our minds and our strength. Thank You that You do indeed love us so incredibly much.

Thank You that the chorus of song that ran through my mind early, early this morning cried out to You Holy Spirit, You are welcome here Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere Mm, yes Father, come. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(171 words ~ 7:05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment