Monday, February 29, 2016

odd time

Sunday, February 28, 2016 (11:46 p.m.)
Most Holy and Mighty God,

It seems such an odd time to be awake. There was some good solid sleep. And now? Wide awake. And wondering.

So. I bring myself before You. Asking. Is there someone particular You would have me praying for? The friend who called much earlier, leaving a message about getting back with me? A much loved godson? Children? Grandchildren? Sibling? Long time ago friend celebrating her birthday today?

So many people come to mind as I consider one and connect another in my thinking. Thank You Father for this odd time of coming before You.

Thank You for leading me directly to Galatians 5:16-18, Living by the Spirit's Power. As I go back to bed, attempting more sleep, I ask You to provide exactly what is needed. I love You Father. I ask that You would be glorified. In my waking. Or my sleeping. I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(160 words ~ 12:07 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment