Thursday, February 11, 2016

choose and use

Thursday, February 11, 2016 (6:26 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Good morning. Yes, it is indeed a good morning. Sleep was had. People woke up. We have coffee brewing. The dog is coming back inside, wagging her tail and ready to play.

I often wonder, what would it be like to have that kind of unabashed energy. Can we look into that this morning?

Holy God, You know better than I the love I have for words and their meanings. I work hard to choose and use them well. This morning I ask You to help me to this end.

Oh most dear and awesome God, thank You for hearing and directing me. The Wisdom of God (1 Corinthians 1:18-31). Holy Father, how I love learning more of the things You would have me know.

I often look up the meanings of words to make sure I am choosing and using them appropriately. This morning's? Unabashed. Which led to fearless. Brazen. Bold.

Father, it's when I look to You and Your Word that I get to filter what I think I want to be over to all You would have me be. This morning I ask You to show me where and how best to use my energies this day. I love You. I long to serve You. And I want to do it well. As YOU would have me.

Lead me that I would follow. I read Your Word. I get excited. Agog. I smile. Agree. And sing out Yes, Lord, Yes Embolden me to choose and use Your power this day. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(267 words ~ 8:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment