Thursday, February 4, 2016

moment by moment plannings

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 (6:48 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You. There were impromptu prayers offered to You yesterday. Completely unplanned, they were the automatic responses to circumstances. Thank You, Father. Thank You for the presence of mind to realize that all things lost, be they feelings or actual items, are best brought to You.
(7:55 a.m.)

Blessed Father, I confess to being easily distracted this morning. Turn my full attention back to You where it so rightfully belongs. I love You Father.

I love You. I need You. I want You. I ask You. Father, please guide, direct, manage and guard my heart, my soul, my mind and my strength. You are what matters in all of our day to day, moment by moment plannings.

No comments:

Post a Comment