Wednesday, February 17, 2016

begin agains

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 (7:55 p.m.)
Anaheim, CA
Holy Father,

Forgive me. I've put a whole lot of fluff in the way of spending any amount of quality time with You. You are good. And holy. Awesome. Forgiving. And I take it all for granted just 'cause I might like to watch something on TV instead of turning everything off and just being with You instead.

Forgive me. Yes. What blessings You provide. Fun. Travels. Boyish, childhood giggles. Growl, grumps and little jumps. Spins, grins and begin agains You are always in our midst. Thank You that we do get to begin again. Over and over.

Thank You for the work You do in changing our hearts, our attitudes, our lives. You are so very good to us Blessed Father. So much better than we could ever deserve. Thank You that You provide us with countless begin agains. Empower and enable us to use them as You would have us.

Thank You for loving us so incredibly much. Guide my heart, soul, mind and strength, gearing me to be the woman You wold have me be. Loving. Kind. Peaceful. Joyful. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(198 words ~ 8:23 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment