Tuesday, February 2, 2016

God is best

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 (6:28 a.m.)
Grumpy. Growly. Out of sorts.

Blessed Father, I look to You to change my attitude. My heart. My way of thinking. Thank You that You are good. You are holy. Awesome. Amazing. Big. Huge. Best.

Yes! Thank You Holy God that You are best! Thank You Father that I get to come before You Just as I Am Thank You that You provide us the freedom to choose You. Or not. Thank You Father. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

Thank You that this morning my demeanor changed quickly from dread and dragging to eager and excited just by changing my focus. Turning to You and Your Word has energized me where just before there was little strength or power. Thank You Father.

Thank You for ready access to Your Word. Thank You for the privilege of seeking and finding hope and Truth in You. Psalm 81:6-10 helps my heart beat hopefully, my mind think more clearly. It's You Blessed God. All You!

The Life Recovery Bible comment on this section of Scripture states clearly, “With great power, God takes the burden away from His people and delivers them when they cry out to Him. God warns us over and over not to allow any person or thing to take His place in our life.” Oh, yes Father!

“Trusting any resource or power other than God is foolishness. He is far more powerful than any other possible means of deliverance. Only He can satisfy our deepest need; all we need to do is look to Him for help.” This is what I just did. I brought You my negative thinking and You provided me Your best. Truth. Hope. Love.

We have “stuff” to do today. Places to go. People to see. Envelop us in Your strength. Your powerful presence. Blessed Father God, I love You. I need You. And I ask You to provide me exactly what You know is needed. You are best Blessed God. And I am grateful.

Use me. Guide me. Guard me. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(349 words ~ 7:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment