Friday, February 12, 2016

brand new adventure

Friday, February 12, 2016 (7:17 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

Thank You. We're starting a brand new adventure today. Huge travel plans have been made and are soon to be executed. Blessed Father we invite You into every aspect and interchange between all involved.

Dearest Blessed Daddy God be in our hearts, souls, minds and strength as we each seek to do Your best these next ten days. You know every single challenge and joy we will each encounter. Keep all of our focus directly on You.

Thank You that this morning I have the opportunity to once again become agog with You. I noticed my heart quicken and my soul smile as I practically devoured the reading of Paul's words to the believers living in Corinth.

“Just think – you don't need a thing, you've got it all! All God's gifts are right in front of you as you wait expectantly for our Master Jesus to arrive on the scene for the Finale. And not only that, but God Himself is right alongside to keep you steady and on track until things are all wrapped up by Jesus. God, who started you in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus. He will never give up on you. Never forget that” (The Message, 1 Corinthians 1:7-9).

Just think! I don't need a thing. I've got it all! I do. I really do. Thank You Father. Thank You that You love and care for us so very much.

Be with every single one of us involved in this brand new adventure we are beginning this morning. Guard us. Guide us. Empower and embolden us. We love You so very much and we long to glorify and enjoy You forever. Make it so Blessed Father. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(307 words ~ 8:05 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment