Friday, February 5, 2016

Christ's incomprehensible love

Friday, February 5, 2016 (6:23 a.m.)
Forever Father,

Thank You. You are good. You are holy. Loving. Faithful. And we are truly blessed to be loved by You.

Mm. Loved by You. Yes. We are so blessed! Thank You.

I get to sit here. Reading Your Word. Being truly grateful as I seek to grasp just a little more understanding of what all is encompassed in “Christ's incomprehensible love”. It's a phrase I just read in Illustrated Bible Handbook under the Theology in Brief titled The Family of God (Ephesians 3:14-19).

Blessed Father, how truly grateful I am to have the opportunity to pause, sit, be still and know (Psalm 46:10) that You alone are our One True God. Oh how I honestly thank You. Praise You. Fall on my face to worship and adore You.

And here I am, right back to this incredible section of Your Truth (Ephesians 3:18), sincerely asking for “the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high and how deep His love really is.”

I love You Father. I trust You. I depend on You. Lean into You. Call upon You. Praise You. Thank You. Ask You to continue Your work in growing me into the woman You created me to be. I love You. Thank You. Use me as You wish this day. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(232 words ~ 7:52 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment