Monday, July 20, 2015

Truly beautiful!

Monday, July 13, 2015 (7:43 a.m. MT)
Tia's Guest Room
Questa, NM
Blessed Father God ~

Thank You! Thank You that You keep loving us. It's so beautiful here. Green. Fresh. Clean. Rainy. Windy. Stormy. Cloudy. Beautiful. Truly beautiful!

What is the beauty You have for us this day? Last night we had the beauty of familial fellowship. What a gift! Cousins who had worked hard all day took the time to make visiting with us a priority. Thank You Father.

Thank You for the opportunity to sit here with You. Reading Your Word. Contemplating Your beauty. There is so much hope found in these pages.

Somehow we lose It's power when attempting to apply it to our everyday life. I confess Blessed Father ~ I don't know how to “keep the faith”. To live each day in the strength You provide us (Ephesians 6:10).

I know it's there. I've experienced it in the past. I'm not trying to figure it out. Or do it on my own. I am, however, ASKing (Matthew 7:7) You to do all that only You are able.

I read again the Psalm (51:7) and section of Ezekiel (36:25-27) from yesterday. I revisit Your prophet Ezekiel's experience when You took hold of him and carried him away by Your Spirit to A Valley of Dry Bones (37:1-14).

Blessed Father ~ I believe this stuff! As far fetched and amazing as it all seems, I truly take You at Your Word. Trusting. Believing. Asking. Hoping.

Please continue teaching me how to put You first in each day. It's a new day...

I look to You Father, desperately asking You to take out my heart of stony sin and replace it with a new, obedient heart (Ezekiel 36:26).

“Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me. Do not banish me from Your presence, and don't take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me again the joy of Your salvation and make me willing to obey You” (Psalm 51:10-12).

You are Who we need. You are real! And here come the tears again. I read further. Into Ephesians. “Honesty READ EPHESIANS 4:12-27 We may have grown up believing lies about life, about ourself, about our family. We may still experience confusion and uncertainty because we don't have a strong sense of what is really true.” (Life Recovery Bible).

Let me stop right here with a hearty, “Amen!” Father, I fit this profile perfectly!

Continuing further on, “Since Jesus described Himself as 'the Truth' (John 14:6) and we are to be filled with Him, the recovery process involves becoming 'truth-full'.”

No comments:

Post a Comment