Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Pinnacle of Control

Saturday, July 18, 2015 (7:32 a.m.)
Blessed Holy God,

We're home. Safely. Soundly. In good condition. Not damaged. Or injured. But changed. Different. Father, You blessed us with such safe travels. There were near misses, none with which we were personally involved.

While I thank You for our safety Father, it's the plight of others for which I am here this morning. There's sadness, misunderstandings. Accidents. Fire. All of which I am powerless to control. You, however, are The Pinnacle of Control.

It's pouring down rain right now. Seemingly out of nowhere. But as it turns out, it was forecasted. And while I started to get excited at the chance that this desperately needed rain could change our drought conditions, the reality that a lightening strike could do even more damage is prominent.

Blessed Father, You are in control. All the aspects of every situation I could imagine are all in Your hands. How I ask Your blessings. Your help. Your expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment