Saturday, July 4, 2015

One Nation Under God

Saturday, July 4, 2015 (7:28 a.m.)
Gloriously Awesome God,

Good morning. Happy Fourth of July. How I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to bless America this day. I look through the PATRIOTIC section of The Hymnal for Worship & Celebration not finding God Bless America This is however my plea.

We are a truly blessed nation. YOU blessed us as such. I look to You asking You to forgive the mistakes being made. 2 Chronicles 7:14 says, “If My people... will humble themselves... then will I … heal their land.” How I ask You to save us from the destruction many foresee us heading toward.

If My People's Hearts Are Humbled, If they pray and seek My face; If they turn away from evil, I will not withhold My grace You are our good and forgiving God. We are a sinful, selfish lot. Do all You must to bring about Your grace. Your mercy. Your blessings.

Psalm 33 speaks of the power and trustworthiness we have in You. We are called to sing songs of praise to You. Verse 12 reminds us, “What joy for the nation whose God is the LORD, whose people He has chosen for His own.”

Glorious Father, how I ask You to bring about all that is necessary for us to truly BE “One Nation Under God”. I love You. I long to serve You. Empower and embolden me to speak Your Truth in love (Ephesians 4:15) as You would have me do. ONLY as You would have me do!

I love You. I thank You and I truly ask You to PLEASE forgive and bless America. Our blessed country deemed, “One Nation Under God”. Make it so Blessed Father. Make it so.

Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(295 words ~ 8:10 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment