Monday, July 6, 2015

the glory of the Lord

Monday, July 6, 2015 (6:41 a.m.)
What's it going to take God,

For me stop grumbling and growling? Whining and whimpering? Another Psalty song and a smile!

♫(Don't You Know) It's Time to Praise the Lord, in the sanctuary of His Holy Spirit. So set your mind on Him, and let the praise begin, and the glory of the Lord will fill this place

It's true. Every time I set myself aside and start praising and thanking You, the faintest hint of a smile graces my face. With it comes an upturn of thoughts and feelings. Recovery terms encourage us to act on facts, not feelings. Work with me to that end Blessed Father.

The second verse to this little ditty sings out, He lives within the praises of His people. He loves to hear them call upon His name. So set your mind on Him. And let the praise begin. And the glory of the Lord will fill this place

That is what I am asking this morning Blessed Father. Your glory. This place. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(182 words ~ 7:09 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment