Sunday, July 19, 2015

better learning

Saturday, July 11, 2015 (6:02 a.m.)
Amtrak Southwest Chief
East of Winslow, AZ
Most Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You for another safe adventure. Thank You for opening clogged lines of communication. Thank You for a renewed willingness to care. To hope. To want.
(8:56 a.m. MT)
Gallup, NM

Blessed Father, I want my hope to be in You. You are so good. So loving. So faithful. You have so much to teach us. Please prepare me for better learning.

The book of Proverbs has much to say about learning. Your Word is rife with knowledge and warnings. Encouragement and love. How I ask that You would teach me to use it all well.

I love You Father. And I ask that You would make me into the woman You would have me be. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(140 words ~ 10:19 a.m. MT)

No comments:

Post a Comment