Saturday, July 25, 2015

Adopted Family

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 (8:35 a.m. MT)
Tia's Guest Room
Questa, NM
Awesome God ~

Thank You! Thank You for family. Thank You for the love You designed that adopts us into Your family (Ephesians 1:5).

What would it be like to live freely? Absolutely trusting You in every single detail of each day. I confess, I want that. Desperately.

Reading Paul's letter to the Ephesians, I get tiny glimpses of “Yes. This is for me.” Chapter two, verse nineteen, “So now you Gentiles are no longer strangers and foreigners. You are citizens along with all of God's holy people. You are members of God's family.”

I believe this Father! As much as I feel a part of my New Mexico family, I long to be that at home with You.

As I continue reading [believing, asking, hoping] I come again to Ephesians 3:14-21, Paul's Prayer for Spiritual Empowering. “When I think of the wisdom and scope of God's plan, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, … And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as You trust in Him. May your roots go down into the soil of God's marvelous love (v. 17) … May He be given glory in the church and in Christ Jesus forever and ever through endless ages. Amen.”

Driven by God's dynamic and unlimited love… deeply anchored and rooted in the soil of God's love” (The Life Recovery Bible footnotes). Honestly Father, what would it be like to TRULY live this day as Your masterpiece?

For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things He planned for us long ago” (Ephesians 2:10).

I am asking (Matthew 7:7) You to be my “perfect and loving Father”. The One You became the moment I asked Jesus into my life and You adopted me into Your family.

Family. It's a good thing. Help me trust You to supply our every single need. I love You Father. I thank You. Use me. Amen.
(350 words ~ 10:04 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment