Friday, March 16, 2012

gladness (revisited)

Thursday, March 15, 2012 (7:13 a.m.)

Blessed Jesus,

You are so good. I love You very much. You have made me glad and I am so grateful. Thank You for this lesson in gladness You are teaching me.

(8:12 a.m.)

‘Gladness’. It seemed easy enough. We’d just sit and talk a little bit about ALL the ways You make me glad. Talk about peeling an onion! One layer at a time.

Jesus, thank You that You truly DO make me glad! I’ve spent an hour revisiting past AGOG’s and the various other times I have come to You with gladness. Two sections in The Message give me GREAT reason to be glad.

Isaiah 35:8-10 and John 16:19-20 are both based on Your promises of good things to come. Renewal and redemption resulting in joy. Wow! What a reason to hope.

(1:51 p.m.)

I am back, Blessed Lord! Thank You for the joy and gladness that have surrounded me this day. A few things have been accomplished. Not NEAR the amount I had hoped.

Friday, March 16, 2012 (7:59 a.m.)

And here we have proven, once again, that the start and stop approach to our time together just doesn’t work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment