Wednesday, March 14, 2012

eleven minute prayer

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 (7:45 a.m.)

Awesome God and Father,

I just love it when You surprise me to get my attention! Sometimes it’s the most beautiful colors in the skies. Others, like this morning, it’s me being completely on the wrong page of Scripture and You making it right.

I was looking for Psalm 16:9 and not realizing I was reading in Psalm 19. When I got to verse fourteen I even said, “I don’t remember reading this yesterday.” That’s when it hit me! Wrong chapter. But not necessarily! It wasn’t what I was looking for, but it sure holds true to what I want.

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.” Oh yes Dearest Lord God. All day. This is what I ask. Yes. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(149 words ~ 7:56 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment