Thursday, March 22, 2012

blessings and love

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 (8:06 a.m.)

Palm Desert, CA

Blessed, Loving God and Father,

Thank You for blessing and loving us. Thank You for people You put into our lives to help us and comfort us.

Thank You for the plans You have for us. “They are plans for good and not for evil,” to give us a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11). I have quoted this verse for years. I believe the Truth of it.

I don’t use it casually. I don’t expect things to turn out ‘my’ way, or as I would hope. I do however trust You to always know what You are doing and have our very best interests at heart. Especially when we don’t have a clue what that looks like!

Thank You Father for the kind of faith and hope that comes from trusting You to love and to bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment