Tuesday, March 6, 2012

All because of You!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 (7:12 a.m.)

Wonderfully Awesome, Incredible God,

How I thank You for thinking ahead to provide our every need. You are so good and I am so glad to be counted as one of Your kids. Sheep. Followers.

I got to have a delightful day yesterday. All because of You! The views were picture perfect. The weather wonderfully conducive to vigorous yard work. My energy level was high. And the husband and I once again played to each other’s strengths. ALL of this was brought about by You.

Through the years You have taught us what works between us and what doesn’t. Far too often we have tried to change the other into working in ways that made sense to ourselves but drove the other bonkers. You’ve changed us so very much Most Blessed Lord God. And we are so incredibly grateful to You.

Thank You for the hummingbird that came so close to my shoulder that I could hear it. Thank You for the Bible verse that came to mind, asking You to “Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me” (Psalm 51:10).

Thank You for leading me this morning to verses 23 and 24 of Psalm 139. “Search me, O God, and know my heart; test my thoughts. Point out anything you find in me that makes You sad, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.”

Thank You that just now the phrase When it’s all about You sang itself to me. Thank You that the lyrics to The Heart of Worship were a fairly easy find. Thank You Jesus that You are so much a part of my heart, my soul, my mind and my strength. Please empower me to love You as You so rightly deserve and desire to be loved. With ALL of our hearts, minds, souls and strength (Mark 12:30).

Thank You for blessing us so richly. Everything we are is truly all because of You! Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(340 words ~ 8:18 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment