Tuesday, September 29, 2009

hope

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 (6:11 a.m.)

Most Holy God,

Thank You Lord! Thank You that yesterday I got to come before You with feelings of overwhelm and You took them and helped me cope. You give me hope Lord. Time after time, You give me hope!

What an incredible way to start the day. Considering. Reflecting. Hoping. Trusting. Mm, Lord. Thank You.

Thank You Lord that You have a far better way for us to approach our days. You would not have us fret or worry or be anxious. No Lord, You would have us trust in You. Be encouraged. ‘Be strong in You and in the power of Your might’ (Ephesians 6:10).

Knowing that I can count on You Dear Lord. Trusting that Your Word is true. Believing that You, ‘the God of hope will fill me with all joy and peace, that I may abound in hope by the power of Your Holy Spirit’ (Romans 15:13). These are the truths on which I hope to dwell this day, Dear Lord.

Today is another opportunity to think and speak positively. To “Be of good courage” knowing [believing, trusting] ‘You shall strengthen my heart, All we who hope in the Lord’ (Psalm 31:24).

Lord, thank You. Thank You for Your awesome goodness ~ Your power, Your strength, Your hope, Your love, Your life, Your death and most certainly of all, Your resurrection. My faith, my hope, my love are based on You and You alone. Go with me this day that I would truly love as You have designed me.

I love You so much Dear Lord. Thank You for the hope I have this day. Hope that only comes from You! I love You. Amen.

(284 words ~ 7:09 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment